Thursday, March 4, 2010

This is brilliant!

A student posted this gem as a response to my facebook status lamenting identity theft (somene stole my identity and went shopping... 500 Euros just disappeared from my account)

To sum up, we may savely draw the conclusion that America thief should earn a lot of money. They have a pertty sweet salay evey mouth...........................At last I finish this eassy.

On ther other hand.,Don't be sad.,My teacher.I have three reason to support why. First of all, you are a bewitching, enchating and meserizing girl that has infuenced every guys. You like dazzling diamonds in order to be thieves target.

secound, you may think that the money u loss is to be my the birthday gift that u will send me. Now I am very happy to recive ur gift. It is really did give me a big surprise. I promise that i will return u a bigger gift more than the gift u give me. But for the premise, I succeed in the future. therefore, This situation is like buying funded debt. U opposed to expect having a big investment return.

Loading..........To be continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment